This is a class for toddlers to enjoy with the support of a parent or caregiver. Our littlest dancers grow by leaps and bounds in this fun and nurturing class! They enjoy music and movement in an age-appropriate way as they twirl, jump and leap their way through the studio! We have the MOST fun!
May 1-June 23, 2018
Tuesdays at 10am - $160
Thursdays at 10:30am - $160
Fridays at 9:30am - $160
July 6-August 4, 2018
Fridays at 9am - $90
Saturdays at 11:15am - $90
Basic Class Info
Classes geared toward children between 18 months and 3.5 years old
Small class size with a maximum of 10 students per class
Students learn the basics of dance in a developmentally friendly way using props and follow-along songs
Creativity is encouraged and developed through imaginative games and activities
Students learn to wait their turn, follow their teacher's direction and share the dance floor with their peers
Tips For Success and Things to Remember
1) Arrive 5 minutes early so the dancers can get their dance shoes on and can say hello to their friends in the lobby. When dancers arrive late it can disrupt the flow of the class and distract attention away from the teacher.
2) Practice quiet voices and calm bodies from the moment you walk in the front door. It’s easier to maintain a calm and focused energy in class when students are already calm and focused walking into class.
3) Dancers should wait until they are invited into class by their teacher before entering the room. This helps teach respect for the teacher and their space.
4) Dress for success! Always come prepared with appropriate dance wear and shoes. Hair should be pulled back away from the face. Don’t forget to bring water for water break!
5) Lastly, we must also remember that these children are still little! They will make mistakes, fall out of line, and should not be expected to behave “perfectly” in class. We are gently guiding them as they learn how to behave as students. While it’s important that they practice their dancing, it’s just as important that they learn to follow direction from a teacher, how to wait their turn, and how to line up for an activity. Celebrate their victories and help us encourage a positive relationship with dance that will last a lifetime! We are thrilled to have you (and your babies!) in the Protégé family!